- Reduced price
FreedConn T-Max Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset
The T-MAX is a full duplex group intercom Bluetooth system, applying humanised designs, integrating cutting edge technology from all similar products, and becoming a perfect motorcycle communication system. It can satisfy all kinds of needs on your journey, such as wireless dialling, receiving calls, listening to MP3 music, receiving GPS voice prompts, and connecting with two-way radio. More importantly is that it can realise group intercom among motorcycles, providing you with convenient communication with your teammates throughout the ride.
All customer information is confidential
We do our best to deliver in a speedy manner
If you need anything, let us know. We're here to help
The product is for group intercom; motorcyclists can talk to one another within the group, the intercom distance can reach up to 1000 meters and has a working speed of up to 120km/h.
6 riders connected at a time
Conduct calls on their mobile phone, such as:
- Receive a cell phone call automatically, auto answering
- Call out, call answer, call reject, call hang up
- Voice dialling
- Voice prompt and play music
- It can connect to two phones at the same time
Automatic switching among Bluetooth cell phone, intercom, stereo music.
- When there is a coming phone call, the playing music or intercom status will be suspended. After the call is finished, the music or intercom function will be resumed automatically.
Enjoy the music through Bluetooth enable cell phone/MP3/GPS. (A2DP Stereo Music)
- The music can be controlled via AVRCP, such as play, pause, previous song, next song played.
With DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, crystal clear voice quality is guaranteed at high speeds.
Button panel is waterproof and sunproof, while the design is durable.
Built-in FM radio function
Usable while charging
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Size: 90 x 32 x 55 mm
Battery Type: Lithium ion polymer
Battery Capacity: 570 mAh
Stand By: Up to 1 week
Talk time: Up to 10 hours
Intercom: Up to 8 hours
Charging Time: About 2.5 hours
Working Speed: Up to 120KM/h
Maximum Intercom Distance: Up to 1000m