About the size of a bluetooth earpiece and lightweight, the alertme® is the latest and safest lifesaver electronic device that helps prevent accidents caused by falling asleep behind the wheel.
The alertme® device works by detecting when the user’s head nods while driving or working which indicates that you may be feeling drowsy. When active, the alarm emits a 90 decibels sound which is the equivalent to a police whistle. Its ergonomic design makes it very comfortable to wear and improves your vigilance on the road.
WHERE TO PLACE
1. Remove the plastic tag from the batteries for activation
2. Move head to upright position
3. Place behind ear
4. Turn to ‘on’ position
HOW TO USE
5. Nod your head about 15 – 20 degrees until device sounds.
POWER YOUR DEVICE
6. (Standard) Open the cover to change the button cell batteries (x3).
- DIMENSIONS: (Standard) 3L x 1.60W x 0.5D (in.) | 7.60L x 4W x 1.30D (cm.)
- WEIGHT: (Standard) 0.4oz | 12 gr
- MATERIALS: ABS plastic | Mercury Free
- BATTERIES: (Standard) Replaceable LR41 (x3). Will last about 30,000 rings.
- SDS: Alkaline Button Cell (Dry Cell) – US DOT (49 CFR 172.102 Provision 130) | IATA (A123)
- IN COMPLIANCES WITH: CE Mark | FCC | RoHS
For more information, please visit this products webpage