- Simple, traditional design with three colour options
- On/off slider for intuitive handling
- Voice guidance – tells you how to pair your device, your battery- and connection status
- Wear it all day with the earhook or ergonomically-designed EarGels™
- HD voice* for better sound experience
- Power Nap - battery saving mode
- Wireless streaming of your favourite multimedia – GPS, music & podcasts (A2DP enabled devices)
- Up to 9 hours' talk time and up to 9 days' standby time
* Device dependent
GET MORE OUT OF THE DAY - HANDS FREE
Make everyday life a little easier with the classic, Bluetooth headset functionality of Jabra Classic. But make no mistake: it is still powerful under the surface! Jabra Classic is designed for all-day hands-free wearing with multiple wearing styles to ensure a perfect fit with your ear.
The headset features voice guidance that helps you pair devices and tells you when it’s time to recharge, and announces incoming calls – all hands-free!
ONLY THE MOST NECESSARY FEATURES
Jabra Classic is as straightforward as headsets come. Besides the on-off slider, you have volume controls on the headset on the side and a centrally-placed answer/end button on the front – all easy to reach and use.
WIRELESS FREEDOM WITH ENTERTAINMENT
When you’ve got a lot of multimedia content on your mobile device - smartphone, tablet or mp3 player - you can easily stream it all to your Bluetooth headset for when you’re on the go or in your car.
THE HEADSET THAT TAKES POWER NAPS
Headsets need power naps too. The battery-saving mode in Jabra Classic turns the headset off after having been disconnected from your mobile device for a full hour. And to wake your Jabra Classic up again, just press the answer/end button.
FIND YOUR HEADSET WITH THE ASSIST APP
If you happen to lose your headset, the Find My Jabra feature in the Jabra Assist app will help you locate it again. It will always geotag the last location where your headset was used so that you can find it again with the map application.
CUSTOM FIT TO YOUR EAR
Jabra Classic is designed for all-day handsfree wearing. You can wear it with or without the earhook, or alternatively with the Ultimate Comfort Eargels™ that mould softly to your ear at all times.
- Eargel Pack
- Rubber USB Cable
- Earhook Pack
- Jabra Assist - Jabra Assist is an easy-to-use and simple smartphone application for headset and in-car speakerphone owners
- Hands-free Profile Support: Yes - Make and take voice calls and control your smartphone (or other device) via the Bluetooth connection
- Headset Profile Support: Yes - Make and take voice calls via the Bluetooth connection
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- A2DP: Yes - This device supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), enabling high quality audio to be streamed to this device using Bluetooth™
- Auto Pairing: Yes - With Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth® devices supporting this feature
- Volume Buttons: Yes - Control the volume via physical volume buttons
- Auto Connect: Yes - The product will automatically connect with a nearby paired device
- Power Nap: Yes - When idle, the product goes into a "power nap" mode and consumes almost no battery
- On/Off Button: Yes - The product has a physical on/off button
- HD Voice: Yes - This product uses wideband audio for better conversation quality at both ends of the call
- Digital Signal Processing: Yes - Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimises your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 9 hours - Talk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 216hour(s) - Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain with power on
- USB Charging: Yes - USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Weight (oz): 0.35oz
- Dimensions: L 4.6 x W 1.5 x H 0.9
Product dimensions, in centimetres
For more information, please visit this products webpage